Logicpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would love to help out the server :)

3 posters

Go down

would love to help out the server :) Empty would love to help out the server :)

Post by pure5000 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:23 pm

hey im matthew, i am 19 years old adn live in the uk. Im pretty new but i erallyBlack]kk[/font] know a lot about runescape and rsps's. Id be extremely active if i get staff (im normally on like 15 hours a day) but im sure youd make the right desicion in giving me staff:) thanks! Razz

pure5000

Logic Pk Points : 3

Back to top Go down

would love to help out the server :) Empty Re: would love to help out the server :)

Post by Owner Blitzz Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

That's not enough, how you can help me? i know to alot of rsps & real rs Wink

Owner Blitzz
Admin

Logic Pk Points : 240

https://logic-pk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

would love to help out the server :) Empty Re: would love to help out the server :)

Post by pure5000 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm

by helping any new player and making sure that they are feeling welcome to logicpk. i will gvei them a touro f where places are and amke sure the yknow where to train and get there basic equoiptment to start there logicpk journy off.

pure5000

Logic Pk Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Blitzz Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 pm

cmon u have to tell much more liek where u from , u're time , name: , age: , game time , description , why u wanna be staff , what would u do if some one spamming & if u mute he make new accs & how u gonna tracting players , etc

Owner Blitzz
Admin

Logic Pk Points : 240

https://logic-pk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eadc Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:17 am

denied in any ranks staff reason abuse

eadc

Logic Pk Points : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum