Logicpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beans - Supporter Application

2 posters

Go down

Beans - Supporter Application Empty Beans - Supporter Application

Post by Beans Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi there, My name's Beans, and I've played the server for a while now and I really enjoy it. So, I want to do as much as possible to help it out! So that's why I'm applying for a staff role. I am 15, almost 16, live in England and manage to play around 4/5 hours a day - school days - and around 6 or 7 hours a day on weekends, I know the server well and can easily answer any questions anyone would have about locations of shops, bosses or teleports. In my time playing, there has been active staff, but only one mod, one supporter and one admin, I think I should be made supporter as i can be on for a long time each day and would be an asset to the server. I am also planning on making a promotional video for the server and think being a supporter would help me doing this as it would show to the new players that there are active and easy to talk to staff. Please take my application into consideration. Please let me have this chance to help out the server Smile
Beans
Beans

Logic Pk Points : 81

Back to top Go down

Beans - Supporter Application Empty Re: Beans - Supporter Application

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

king Wink  Good Luck Beans You Deserve Moderator. For Being Active And Geting Players Online
! [You Are Also Helpful And Friendly.. I like That] Keep Going For Moderator. ;p

santa  SOUL HUNTER santa

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter

Logic Pk Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Beans Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

thanks very much man Smile good luck to all the others too!
Beans
Beans

Logic Pk Points : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down