Logicpk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host jake's Staff application.

2 posters

Go down

Host jake's Staff application. Empty Host jake's Staff application.

Post by host jake1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:03 am

Hello, I am host Jake: I am a in game host, I collect various rare items, by hosting.

I can acknowledge that I am very helpful and would love to help out the server with my skill's I have a lot of experience I was admin on a server that is now down for 2 years... they shut it down due to a finally crashing VPS..... ]

i'll explain why I want to be a staff member of Logicpk. I believe that I am  very helpful ingame and I love to help players, I know a lot about the server, I will not disappoint any player. I only need 1 chance of somebody I will not disappoint you or any players Smile

!Reason I want to be staff: it's because it's the best server I've ever played... it's the best community i've ever seen ... I hope that I can get :any: staff position because I am happy with what I get. Smile

also!

I can help with any update I have a ton of idea's for the server...  I am also getting into computer coding for my college progam
!

Last edited by host jake1 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : a mistype.)

host jake1

Logic Pk Points : 15

Back to top Go down

Host jake's Staff application. Empty Re: Host jake's Staff application.

Post by eadc Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:28 am

you will get trial supporter for now see how you do thank you abuse will be revoked thank you

eadc

Logic Pk Points : 65

Back to top Go down